- This event has passed.
Create Your Own Battle Royale Game
August 17 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm UTC+0
Learn Unity, Blender and C# Programming while creating your own Battle Royale Game!
Put some of the latest software skills on your resume while having fun creating a Battle Royale game you can play with your friends!
Watch how experts make a game while explaining everything at a basic, beginner level that anyone from your 5-year old brother to retired grandmother can understand. Complete with all art assets and source code as a resource, you’ll make a project to put front-page on your portfolio
- Zero experience required
- Straight-forward teaching style, clean coding techniques, and thoughtful developer advice.
- Step by step explanations, and eye for design with many tips
- Learn with video tutorials, game development resources, and a curated curriculum
WHO SHOULD ENROLL?
- Anyone who wants their start at making 3D video games.
- People that want to create their own Battle Royale.
- Anyone who wants to learn game development.
- Beginners who want to learn how to use Blender.
- Complete beginners. No prior coding or digital art skills necessary.
- People who want to make games.
Have fun while learning to code and build your own Unity game that you can change and expand. Proceed into your game development journey and learn great new skills. The game you make in this course might be the next multimillion-dollar hit like Fortnite.
Anyone Can Make a Video Game: Build a Battle Royale in Unity
LEVEL I: INTRODUCING GAME DEVELOPMENT IN UNITY
Learn to navigate Unity
Code in the C# programming language
Learn all you need to start making games
Start your game development journey
LEVEL II: CREATE YOUR OWN HERO
Make your first hero
Learn to make characters
Create running, jumping and more kinds of movement
Have fun while coding
LEVEL III: MAKE AN UNFORGETTABLE AND UNFORGIVING BATTLE ARENA
Create a map with graphical effects
Design a strategy funzone for fighting
Make your gamescape look awesome
Create a convincing battle arena
LEVEL IV: GET READY TO USE WEAPONS
Start by building simple pistols
Make weapons with different strengths
Enable the weapons to work using code
Shotguns, snipers, rocket launchers and more
LEVEL V: SWORD AND SHIELD
Make enemies for the player to destroy
Build your defenses
Avoid and shoot enemies
Make hazards the player must dodge